H. Lundbeck A/S (Lundbeck)
H. Lundbeck A/S (Lundbeck) is a global pharmaceutical company highly committed to improving the quality of life of people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders. For this purpose, Lundbeck is engaged in the research, development, production, marketing and sale of pharmaceuticals across the world. The company’s products are targeted at the disease areas depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease.
Lundbeck are scientific co-leaders, and will contribute to both in vitro and in vivo research work packages, including:
- transferring their established in vitro αSyn fibril exposure assay to other partners,
- evaluating a range of fibril species to select the most promising for further investigation by the project,
- investigating mitophagy and morphofunctionality in in vitro models,
- validating in vitro mitochondrial signatures in in vivo models, and
- validating mitochondrial signatures in patient samples and other models of Parkinson’s disease.